TOAST from Coast-to-Coast
Get out your surfboards, because this month’s your chance to catch the wave to online success with Today’s Online Automotive Sales Techniques (TOAST) sessions in Halifax Nova Scotia and Vancouver ( Burnaby), British Columbia. Meet certified “Toast Master” Stuart Bendall and gain valuable insight into the world of online automotive marketing. TOAST is all about real-world ways to boost your bottom line and succeed in the automotive car dealership industry.
East Coast of Canada
- Halifax – TOAST Session
- Where: The Four Points Hotel, 1496 Hollis Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- When: 9:00am to 3:45pm, Thursday, May 16th.
West Coast of Canada
- Vancouver (Burnaby) Toast Session
- Where: The Executive Hotel, 4201 Lougheed Highway, Burnaby, BC
- When: 9:00am to 3:45pm, Tuesday, May 21st.
What is TOAST all about?
The Morning Session of TOAST covers the elements of an effective car dealership homepage and how to attract customers. There is a new force guiding how today’s customers shop online: you will learn about the Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT) and how it influences your customer’s buying cycle. We’ll top off the session with some real-world examples of ways to improve your bottom line.
- Effective online advertising
- Getting people to your car dealer website
- Receiving and replying to automotive leads
- The automotive online sales process
- Building value in yourself, your dealership and the product
- Making and confirming the appointment
The Afternoon Session of TOAST is a guide to effectively promoting your automotive website online. You will learn more about how leading search engines like Google find your website, and see how cost-effective proper search engine marketing can be. Learn how reviews can become a powerful and effective way to boost your online marketing strategy without spending more on your budget.
- Online Advertising
- Google Analytics (measuring your success)
- Adwords (how they work)
- Handling Reviews
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogs and more)
PRICE AND REGISTRATION
Price: $199 per person attending
• Morning and afternoon TOAST session attendance
• Lunch, as well as coffee and refreshments in the morning and afternoon
• USB drive containing TOAST examples and templates
Space is limited, so register now! Fill out and fax either the Halifax TOAST Registration form (PDF) or Burnaby TOAST Registration (PDF) depending on what is convenient for you. You can also contact Strathcom Media online, or phone us toll-free at 1.888.914.1444 or visit our TOAST page for more information.