Experienced Customer Support Representative – Bilingual (French/English)
Strathcom is still growing, come grow with us! We’re the #1 provider of software solutions for Canadian automotive dealers, and we’re also a great company to work with, offering in-house training for your long-term career, as well as many advancement opportunities!
The Customer Support Representative position is a mid-level Customer Service position in the Technical industry of Digital Media. If you have Customer Service experience and Technical knowledge, then we’re looking for you! In a career with Strathcom Media, you’ll have the possibility of ‘leveling up’ into an Online Marketing Manager or Paid Search Analyst role!
As a full-time, bilingual Customer Support Representative, you’ll be receiving calls from and supporting our incoming English and French clients. You’ll set up new dealer accounts for English- and French-speaking customers, and help existing clients. If the following description is all you, then we want to hear from you!
- Direct experience in Technical Customer Service, preferably also with automotive industry knowledge
- Must be able to explain technical details to clients
- Can write and speak French and English fluently
- Able to provide prompt, courteous, and professional customer service
- Have a friendly and personable demeanor, with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong conflict-resolution skills
- Have a desire to grow as a part of a team
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation and drive
- Able to log data using various software such as Salesforce.com
- Capable of fully understanding technical problems; creative and resourceful in troubleshooting them
- Knowledgeable in the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Proficient in internet-related applications including email and web browsers
- Provide Level-1 client support and issue resolution via telephone and email
- Anticipate possible upcoming issues and questions
- Train clients on proprietary software solutions and applications over the phone and via remote screen sharing
- Work collaboratively with other departments to complete customer requests
- Test and troubleshoot existing and new software features
If you’ve reached this point, then let’s get you in for an interview! You’ll have a lot of fun with Strathcom, especially if you’ve got some mad foosball skills.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package which includes a gym membership, discounted cellphone plan, daily hot-lunch program, an employee investment program, and so much more.Apply Today