Experienced Customer Support Representative – Bilingual (French/English)
Strathcom is still growing, come grow with us! We’re the #1 provider of software solutions for Canadian automotive dealers, and we’re also a great company to work with, offering in-house training for your long-term career, as well as many advancement opportunities!
The Customer Support Representative position is a mid-level Customer Service position in the Technical industry of Automotive Digital Media. If you have Customer Service experience and Technical knowledge, then we’re looking for you! In a career with Strathcom Media, you’ll have the possibility of ‘leveling up’ into an Online Marketing Manager or Paid Search Analyst role!
As a full-time, bilingual Customer Support Representative, you’ll be receiving calls from and supporting our incoming English and French clients. You’ll set up new dealer accounts for English- and French-speaking customers, and help existing clients. If the following description is all you, then we want to hear from you!
- Direct experience in Technical Customer Service, preferably also with automotive industry knowledge
- Must be able to explain technical details to clients
- Can write and speak French and English fluently
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation and drive
- Able to provide prompt, courteous, and professional customer service
- Have a friendly and personable demeanor, with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong conflict-resolution skills
- Have a desire to grow as a part of a team
- Capable of fully understanding technical problems; creative and resourceful in troubleshooting them
- Able to log data using various software such as Salesforce.com
- Knowledgeable in the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Proficient in internet-related applications including email and web browsers
- Provide Level-1 client support and issue resolution via telephone and email
- Anticipate possible upcoming issues and questions
- Provide support and guidance to clients on proprietary software solutions and applications over the phone, email and through a ticketing system
- Work collaboratively with other departments to complete customer requests
- Test and troubleshoot existing and new software features
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package which includes a gym membership, discounted cellphone plan, daily hot-lunch program, an employee investment program, and so much more.
If you’ve reached this point, then let’s get you in for an interview! You’ll have a lot of fun with Strathcom, especially if you’ve got some mad foosball skills and love coffee.
Although we appreciate all applications that are submitted, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.Apply Today