Google & Strathcom in Toronto
Google and Strathcom have joined forces to give Canadian automotive dealers all the answers in a special one-day event coming to the greater Toronto area in London, Mississauga and Vaughan Ontario.
Few auto dealers in Ontario are taking full advantage of the most effective means of online advertising like Google Adwords, YouTube and remarketing. It’s time for your dealership to pick up the slack and become an online leader and sell more of your inventory online.
The new Google Partner program has already made it easier than ever for businesses to learn and implement online marketing tools, but sometimes that isn’t enough.
There are questions that many managers and even owners are too intimidated to ask like where your money goes when someone clicks on your online ad, or what re-targeting or re-marketing is. If you want the answers, then this is the event for you.
Representatives from Strathcom and Google will discuss:
- The difference between a good website and a bad one, and why your website should be the number one marketing priority
- The do’s and don’ts of vehicle merchandising
- How to turn website visitors into leads
- What is paid search, re-marketing and display advertising
- What happens to your money when you advertise with Google
- How YouTube advertising works
- How to measure what works and what doesn’t work online using Google Analytics
You can catch this one-day event on three days and locations:
Reserve your spot now, as space is limited.