Google Kitchener-Waterloo Breakfast Highlights
Baristas, hidden rooms, a cyborg moose, oh my!
This week I had the privilege of visiting the newest and coolest Google office, located in Waterloo, to learn how dealers can capitalize on their fixed ops departments. Here are just some of great stats that Google shared in their presentation:
- $19 billion is spent annually on automotive parts and service in Canada
- 80% of consumers who service their vehicle at your dealership are 2 times more likely to make a purchase from your dealership
- Parts and Service queries peak in October and November
We also got to see some great stats from this year’s Think Auto Study:
- 55% of buyers use their smartphones to research vehicle models while on the lot of a dealership
- 56% of buyers purchased from a dealership with whom they had no previous relationship with
- 77% of buyers are looking for vehicle promotions
- Online video has a positive influence of 53% on car buyers in the market
For this particular breakfast, we were able to go on exclusive tour of the office along with our Golden Ticket contest winners. We will have another blog post including photos and some video of the office, so stay tuned! And to stay in the loop about our upcoming contests and Google events, please subscribe to our newsletter. Hopefully you can join us next time!