Work At Strathcom
Edmonton jobs and careers in web design, software development, copywriting, graphic design & more
Do you want to work for a fast-growing technology company in Edmonton? Strathcom Media is Canada’s largest provider of technology and solutions for car dealers looking to get the most out of their online presence and marketing efforts. We’re a great place to start Edmonton careers in web design, software development, and more.
Our experience working with the largest dealer groups in Canada gives us a unique insight into how to really drive more sales from the online space. As we grow, we are continuously looking to add talented team members to the Strathcom family. We work hard, but we offer the best pay plans and benefits in the industry. Working at Strathcom Media is a challenging job, but the perks are great:
- We are a meritocracy. We hire and promote based on skills and merit.
- We offer 3 weeks vacation time after 1 year, 4 weeks after 5 years, and 5 weeks after 10 years.
- We have a comprehensive Health and Dental benefits package.
- Free gym memberships @ World Health Club.
- Our Employee Investment Program lets you invest in the company and share in its success.
- We have a badass coffee machine (mmmmm, coffee).
If you are serious about turbo-charging a career in Application Development, Web Design, Sales, or Online Marketing, please apply online today. We have regular openings including positions like web designer, software developer, web developer, account managers / online marketing managers, graphic designers, copywriters and more!
Even if you don’t see a position listed that fits your skill set, we are always looking to hire the best of the best. Please feel free to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strathcom is still growing, come grow with us! We’re the #1 provider of software solutions for Canadian automotive dealers, and we’re also a great company to work with, offering in-house training for your long-term career, as well as many advancement opportunities!
The Customer Support Representative position is a mid-level Customer Service position in the Technical industry of Digital Media. If you have Customer Service experience and Technical knowledge, then we’re looking for you! In a career with Strathcom Media, you’ll have the possibility of ‘leveling up’ into an Online Marketing Manager or Paid Search Analyst role!
As a full-time, bilingual Customer Support Representative, you’ll be receiving calls from and supporting our incoming English and French clients. You’ll set up new dealer accounts for English- and French-speaking customers, and help existing clients. I...
We tell our dealer clients that their websites will have frequent visitors when there’s quality content attached to each page – and that’s where you come in.
The Junior Content Strategist will not only be responsible for copywriting our client’s websites, but will also collaborate with the content, design, development, and client services teams to properly ensure the execution of proper SEO and content strategies as well. This is a temporary, 3 month full-time contract role, with potential opportunity for extension or transition into a permanent, full-time capacity.
As a growing agency (with the backing of a large group of companies), Strathcom Media is committed to finding individuals with the right drive, willingness to learn, and down-to-earth personality that makes us stand out as a company. ...
We’re Hiring an Operations Manager!
The Operations Manager will work with both the Software Development teams and the Support team to build a strategy for supporting Strathcom’s products. We are looking for someone with a technical background, customer focused, and with demonstrated technical operations experience who can get things done, provide technical direction, and develop a plan for taking our operational support to the next level.
- Define, manage, and update the company’s operational strategy and roadmap.
- Meet or exceed all security SLAs for patching and remediations.
- Own and manage the supportability of all services, acting as the primary technical contact for escalati...
We’re Hiring a Backend Developer!
Strathcom Media is looking for an experienced backend developer with a passion for producing clean, maintainable code. You will work with our development team to maintain a variety of internal web services, data processing systems, and APIs.
- Enjoy learning and solving challenging problems.
- Write highly organized, maintainable code.
- Have experience developing software in Perl, Python, or Java – and are eager to add Python to your professional skill set.
- Have worked in several programming languages comfortably, and can pick up on new ones quickly.
- Know what it takes to create complex, scalable, distributed software systems. Preferably with experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Have experience with a server-side web frameworks like Django, Rails, Catalyst, CodeIgniter, WordPress, etc.
- Understand ...
Strathcom Media Inc. is looking for a French-speaking Copywriter with an interest in the Automotive Industry.
Working in collaboration with our Web Designers and Online Marketing Managers, you will help set the spell to win over French-speaking customers for our dealer clients. To excel at this position, you require both creativity and discipline: the creativity to empathize with your audience and write relevant content that will break through the static, and the discipline to remain on subject, to continue to push yourself to surpass your previous efforts, and to remain motivated when tasks become routine. Is that you?
This is an opportunity ideal for a French-speaking writer anxious to learn many skills in a short timeframe. Demonstrate that initiative, and you will be rewarded with increased responsibilities. When the time comes to move on, you will have graduated from your positi...