Baristas, hidden rooms, a cyborg moose, oh my!
This week I had the privilege of visiting the newest and coolest Google office, located in Waterloo, to learn how dealers can capitalize on their fixed ops departments. Here are just some of great stats that Google shared in their presentation:
- $19 billion is spent annually on automotive parts and service in Canada
- 80% of consumers who service their vehicle at your dealership are 2 times more likely to make a purchase from your dealership
- Parts and Service queries peak in October and November
We also got to see some great stats from this year’s Think Auto Study:
- 55% of buyers use their smartphones to research vehicle models while on the lot of a dealership
- 56% of buyers purchased from a dealership with whom they had no previous relationship with
- 77% of buyers are looking for vehicle promotions
- Online video has a positive influence of 53% on car buyers in the market
For this particular breakfast, we were able to go on exclusive tour of the office along with our Golden Ticket contest winners. We will have another blog post including photos and some video of the office, so stay tuned! And to stay in the loop about our upcoming contests and Google events, please subscribe to our newsletter. Hopefully you can join us next time!
We have all heard the rumors about the perks of working at Google. Thanks to movies like The Internship and shows like HBO’s Silicon Valley, the curiosity surrounding the inner-workings of Google are reminiscent of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. If you have always wanted to get a firsthand look at working for the Search Engine giant, great news: Strathcom Media has your Golden Ticket to Google!
We are giving away 6 all-expenses-paid trips to Toronto and Waterloo! Strathcom and Google will pay for everything, you’ll be our VIP.
- We’ll fly you to Toronto for one of our Google Breakfasts at Google HQ
- We’ll transport you to Waterloo for a tour of Google’s newest & coolest HQ
- We’ll look after all of your accommodations & meals
- We’ll also set you up with a swag bag packed full of all kinds of Google and Strathcom merchandise
- You’ll also get One on One Time with a Google-Certified team member
Google’s Kitchener-Waterloo location opened in January of this year and – according to one of our Google reps – is the coolest location they have opened yet! The trip is September 21-23, and the contest is running until the end of August. Enter Now! And for access to more opportunities like this one, subscribe to our newsletter!
VANCOUVER, BC – The Google Breakfast circuit will soon be stopping for a bite in Canada’s west coast. It’s a chance for dealers in B.C. and Western Canada to learn about the latest trends and innovations from the digital automotive world, straight from the insiders at Google Canada.
The 3-hour event will take place the morning of Thursday, June 18th, at Vancouver’s gorgeous Chambar Restaurant.
So bring your questions! The speakers will be available for private consultation following the event.
Click Here for More Information and to RSVP — Space is Limited!