Online Marketing Manager/Account Rep – Bilingual (French/English)
Strathcom Media is the premier Website and Online Advertising company in the Canadian automotive industry, and our Online Marketing department is growing! Are you a creative, analytical, ambitious person that likes the challenge of being the digital point person for auto dealers across the country, to take their business to new levels of success? Do you like working in an energetic start-up culture with the backing of a billion-dollar company? Do you want the ability to move up or pivot to different areas of our business? Do you like working on a brand-new Dell XPS laptop? Do you like coffee and free gym memberships? Do you like an unlimited supply of Sriracha? If you answered “no” to all those questions, well, maybe you should press that back button, if you answered “yes”, then read below to see if you’d be a fit at Strathcom Media!
The Online Marketing Manager (OMM) generates awareness for clients’ websites, follows and shares trends in the industry, reports regularly to clients and increasingly acts as a sales channel for Strathcom.
The OMM will constantly seek ways to exceed client expectations and provide the best customer service in the industry. That includes maintaining a positive and professional attitude at all times and providing the highest level of customer service. We hire attitudes, not degrees, so if you think you’ve got what it takes, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Ensure clients’ websites are current, engaging and up-to-date
- Develop client relationships and educate clients on the online process
- Complete client reports based on product mix (PPC, websites, etc.) in a way that clients can understand.
- Log appropriate information into Salesforce.com
- Review and interpret Google Analytics data to set campaign strategies for clients
- Work with the Digital Advertising Analysts to optimize paid search and display advertising programs
- Facilitate social network content and strategies
- Coordinate client requests with all departments including Web Development, Design, Accounting, Sales and Support
- Coordinate online marketing initiatives with clients’ traditional marketing campaigns (print, online, radio)
- Work closely with Strathcom sales team to increase business
- Continued learning in training in the ever changing digital marketing environment.
Specific SEO Duties:
- Manage all on-page SEO initiatives
- Review SEO of current sites and take direction from company process
- Prepare SEO optimization guides when needed
Specific Online Advertising Duties:
- Work with SEM team lead to discuss client’s campaign goals
- Write ad copy when needed
- Audit accounts (reports)
- Post upload performance check to ensure campaigns are performing at their best
- Work on new client initiatives
- Can think creatively, strategically and logically
- Can communicate with a variety of personality types
- Has a can-do attitude and a willingness to follow through
- Wants to be the best in the world at what they do
- Has excellent organization skills, oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Can read and write French/English fluently
We are willing to train. We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes a gym membership, discounted cell phone plan, epic coffee machine, daily hot-lunch program, an employee investment program and so much more.Apply Today