As vehicle sales numbers rise with the warmer climes, you might stop and ask yourself: “is my dealership capable of selling more?”
Your current sales and marketing tactics might have worked for the past 10 or 15 years, but today’s car shoppers—accustomed to the instant gratification and unlimited research features provided by fast-moving e-commerce websites like Amazon and Etsy—are starting to expect better.
Think you can spare two days to future-proof your dealership online and in store? We think so.
Strathcom is sending our very own Boy of Summer, Duncan Cochrane, to join a long list of industry thought leaders presenting on topics that matter to the success of your business.
At this inaugural conference, you will get the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest consumer purchasing habits
- Adjust your marketing strategies to today’s car buyer
- Create an actionable business plan
- Connect with professionals from outside and within the auto industry
- Return to your team with inspirational ideas
Register Now and Save $200!
Use the discount code STRATHCOMVIP to get $200 off the cost of your ticket (regular price: $399).
When & Where?
DrivingSales Canadian Dealer Forum is taking place on June 22nd (1:00pm – 7:00pm) and June 23rd (8:00am – 5:00pm) at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Calgary, Alberta.
Looking for a discount price on a hotel room? Get a reduced rates on a room at the Hyatt Regency while they last!
Who Should Attend?
- Dealer Principals and General Managers
- Dealership Executive Teams
- Department Managers
- Fixed Ops / Internet Sales Directors
- 20 Group Members